Shopping on Joyendoll is safe, fast and convenient.We accept the following payment methods:
Via Paypal, you can pay with Paypal balance or Debit/Credit card.
2. Credit/Debit Card (Via Paypal)
If you already have a Paypal account, I think you are familiar with this function. However, if you have never used Paypal, We must tell you: You can pay with Credit or Debit card even if you don’t have a PayPal account.
We have prepared a detailed step-by-step instructions for you, Very simple:
Step1:After filling in Billing/Address details,Choose [Paypal Online] and click [Proceed To Paypal].
Step2:When the Paypal login page appears, click [Pay With Debit or Credit Card].Ignore the prompt box for entering email or moible phone.
Step3: Now,you will enter the following page, Type your email in the prompt box, then click [Continue to Payment].
Last Step: Fill in your phone number and credit card information, and then click [Pay Now].Usually, your email and Billing address have already appeared (Same as the information you typed in the previous step).
What should I do if the payment fails?
Internet Explorer is not supported.
Please note that our system currently does not work well with an In Internet Explorer browser. If you’re using IE, then the Firefox and Google Chrome will be the best choice. If the same issue happens, kindly refer to the following details.
PayPal is blocking the purchase.
- Your Credit Card or Debit Card issues (such as an invalid card, expired card, the amount exceeds, the card is disabled, etc.)
- Your Credit Card or Debit Card issues with International transactions (Ensure the buyer credit cards and debit cards are allowed to buy online from overseas merchants)
- If you are receiving a receipt error for a PayPal order then likely there is an issue with your PayPal funding source. Please contact PayPal.com support for more information.
Check Your Card.
- Do Not Honor: The bank is unwilling to accept the transaction.Call your bank if payment failed.Explain precisely the payment is your authorized, and require its release. After that please notify us and we will re-submit the charge.
- High-Risk: The Bank need further verification to avoid risks.Please take a photo of your credit card and email us:firstname.lastname@example.org, then we will hand it over to the bank for verification and charge again . (You can block the number in the middle. Make sure the last four digits are clearly visible).
- Insufficient Funds: The account did not have sufficient funds to cover the transaction amount at the time of the transaction.
- Limit Exceeded: The attempted transaction exceeds the withdrawal limit of the account.
- Expired Card: Card is expired. You need to use a different card.
- Invalid Credit Card Number: You entered an invalid payment method or made a typo in their credit card information.
- Invalid Expiration Date: You entered an invalid payment method or made a typo in your card expiration date. Have you correct their payment information and attempt the transaction again – if the decline persists, they will need to contact their bank.
- Card Issuer Declined CVV: You entered in an invalid security code or made a typo in their card information. Try the transaction again-if the rejection persists, you will need to contact your bank.
- Based on Location: The bank declined based on location.
- Bank’s Fraud Rules: The bank’s fraud rules blocked the transaction.
If your payment won’t process with your PayPal account or you’re still having problems with your card, try:
- Make the purchase again in a browser that’s in Incognito mode, or in a different browser, or
- Changing your payment method at checkout, or use a different credit card or PayPal account, or
- If none of these issues apply, please contact us with your order number(if there is), name and email address, error notification, and the screenshot of the error, we will check the details and assist you in continuing the order.
Last but not least, note that you should be able to receive detailed information for any failed or successful transaction from your bank.If payment fails, do not hesitate to contact your bank or contact us.
Email us: email@example.com
Call us : +(805) 931-6007