We check every product manually before shipment to ensure the item is in perfect condition. Due to long-distance transportation, some packages may be damaged. When you find that the package is damaged or unpacked, please refuse to sign for it! However, if the product you have received is damaged or has manufacturing defects please follow these steps:
Damages & Warranty
We do not offer refunds for any other reason other than it’s a wrong doll on arrival.
– Wrong Dolls
When you receive the doll and you find it looks absolutely different from the factory pictures or website, just show us an unboxing video (with the whole body, head, shipping label, and outside package box ). We will report and check to our factory and shipping carrier, and arrange a new replacement for you.
– Damaged Dolls
You should file a claim with the shipping carrier on receipt of your package if it is severely damaged. A new replacement will be arranged depending on how severe the damage is. For slight damage, we will provide all the necessary kitsto help you fix the item.
So you must inspect it from head to toe before using it on receipt of the doll. It should be brand new and non-washed. This is very important. If you have any complaints or dissatisfaction, please feel free to contact us within 24 hours. It is also important to include as much detail as possible including any images and videos, in which case email us at :email@example.com. We can then work to resolve the issue.
If the item is damaged due to improper use, you are not eligible for any return or exchange. You must have common sense and take care of the item to avoid any damage to the product.
We appreciate any feedback as well as it can help us work with our manufacturers to avoid a repeat of these issues in the future.
What is not covered under the guarantee?
– User damage – All of the dolls have been performed a quality check before we ship to you. When you use the doll, please take care. Any suspicious and user-generated damage will not be covered. To learn more about caring for the dolls, please visit this page.
– Used Dolls – Any dolls which have been used will not be eligible under the guarantee.
Skin imperfections – It’s normal that the skin color looks slightly different on computer screens versus the one you receive.
– Finger & Toe Nails – The nails on the dolls may become loose during shipping or afterwhile you receive the package as we just use light glue to make sure nails can be removed by the buyer. If a nail falls off, just use our lash & nail glue to re-attach it.
– Loose Eyelash – A protective eye mask (spongy) will be attached to the doll’s face to protect her eyes. Even if the eyelash falls off, you can re-attach it with our lash & nail glue by yourself.
– Makeup Difference – We have made our efforts to re-create the makeup made by the photographer in the picture. However, it’s not guaranteed to match 100%. Every doll may differ slightly from the picture. In the rare event, you don’t like it, you can remove the makeup and create makeup as you prefer.
– Heating and moaning – please make sure the heating and moaning option works well on receipt of your doll. We don’t cover this if it is disconnected while you use it. The factory can repair it if the buyer pays for the shipping. (never disconnected if used in an appropriate way.)
***DO NOT FILE A CLAIM WITH YOUR PAYMENT CARD OR RETURN THE PACKAGE DIRECTLY. If you want to cancel your order or return your package, send us an email to talk things over. The shipping address on the package box is not available for returning made-to-order and in-stock orders. Please make sure the doll is brand new and has never been used or washed before you return it to us.
Once we agree to cancel or refund for return, as the case may be, a refund is issued to the original payment method or to your credit card/PayPal/Klarna account.
The refund time period for different modes of payment is provided below.
Credit Card/ Debit Card (6-10 Business Days)
PayPal (2 Business Days)
If the standard time frame as mentioned in the above table has expired and you have still not received the refund, please contact us for a refund number and then contact your credit or debit card issuer or your bank for more information. DON’T FILE A CHARGEBACK REQUEST DIRECTLY (this will delay your refund more). The refund back to the account depends on your bank.
If you have any problem with your order, please call us via live chat, or phone, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .